YINGWATI combines in-depth experience with cultural knowledge and Aboriginal connectivity. As a result YINGWATI can provide three main services which is the by-product of our expertise and industry knowledge that was combined through the solid foundation of YINGWATI:
› TRANSPORT OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TO NATIONAL, REGIONAL & REMOTE AREAS
› INDIGENOUS PARTICIPATION EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM COMPLIANCE
› CULTURAL ENGAGEMENT
Yingwati transports the full range of construction materials throughout the Northern Territory, having the social and economic capacity and capability to work in regional areas, remote communities, nationally & internationally.
› Concrete and concrete building products
› Blocks and Pavers etc.
› Fine crushed rock and aggregates
› Quarry materials
Why Engage Yingwati?
- Demonstrated capacity to supply materials to the building industry, providing time/cost savings/within time frame and budget;
- Aboriginal owned and operated family company;
- Commitment to upskilling, training and employing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- Strong local knowledge and cultural understanding of regional and national issues;
- Successful, ongoing joint ventures with respected local companies;
- Our unified safety culture consistently results in nil Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate and Reportable Injury Frequency Rates of safety performance;
- We value the safety of our employees, our visitors and guest as our number 1 priority;